Monday, 29 May 2006

Weekend in the Summer Cottage

I spent a weekend with a lot of family members in our summer cottage in Northern Jutland. I was hoping to get some good nature pictures, but since it was supposed to be a work weekend I was disappointed. No time for such things.

I chopped some wood in stead. After a while I was told to chop with my legs spread out more, as the above pose is a bit too dangerous. However it looks cooler, so that is the picture I bring!

My father painting the summer cottage. To avoid getting his clothes all covered in paint he pulled on an old trenchcoat and took off his shoes, making him look a bit like a flasher.

My cousin's son Sebastian closing the door to his playhouse. He is a very good natured, but quiet boy. He is half asian and very cute.

3 comments:

The SeaWitch said...

I'm still loving your pics eager and little Sebastian is 110% adorable!
I see you chopping wood at the cottage, your father painting the cottage...but where is the pic OF THE COTTAGE? lol

Esben said...

I'm just leaving something for your imagination ;o) No, seriously I didn't even think to take a picture of the cottage itself as I've seen it a hundred times and it's just a cottage really. But of course, everyone else looking at my weblog doesn't know how it looks...

Addison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.