Monday, 22 May 2006

A bit about what's going on

Seems like the weblog finally caught up with me in time. I have no more recent photo updates to do right now, so a few words about what's happening in my life right now.

Most importantly it looks like I'll be moving back to India in October to write my master's thesis on contemporary energy related Indian foreign policy, a topic that caught my interest on my last trip to India. Also I will attempt to learn hindi this time around, and become a decent tennis player.

Since I came back to Europe I have lived with my parents in Germany, playing too many games of various sorts, and gotten too little work done on my thesis. In the picture above you see their house and in front of it their beautiful cherry tree in bloom. In a few weeks I move back to my apartment in Århus and stay there for the summer untill it is time to depart for India once more. I will keep this weblog alive untill then, and then when the time comes update with all my new experiences in South Asia. I have plans to visit Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, the Northeast, Karnataka, West Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat and Pakistan so there'll be enough to do and write about.

For now I will update this weblog with whatever happens now, and then I will dig into my picture archives and see if I if I can find something interesting to show, both from India and elsewhere. So keep stopping by, please ;o)

No comments: